Suzanne Young is awesome with a capital ‘A’. Her fun, flirty books are better than French fries and gravy (don’t worry, you’ll understand later). So when I found out her next book, A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL, drops in June, I went ballistic. Yes, ballistic. Trust me when I say I’ll be the first in line to grab this destined-to-be-a-bestseller (I’ll throw some ‘bows if need be). Suzanne has a kind soul and generous spirit when giving advice to aspiring writers. I know, you love her already. And you’ll love her even more after you read her hilarious answers to my questions. Enjoy!
1. Would you rather have legs that bent backwards (like a flamingo), or have a little man who sits on your shoulder and repeats everything you say?
First, how little is this man? I’m only 5’3″, so I mean, he’d have to be pretty tiny. And maybe after a few weeks he’ll start forming his own sentences and become my muse. Believe me, stranger things have happened to me.
2. What famous person’s house would you toilet paper. Why?
You know, TPing houses isn’t really my thing. But I *might* play Ding, Dong, Ditch with the cast of True Blood. I’m looking at you, Viking. (but not in a stalker way…)
3. You just kidney-punched someone. Why?
The first rule of Fight Club is…
4. You will win 1 billion dollars if you convince Perez Hilton to marry you. What is your strategy?
Unless I morph into Zac Efron, I don’t think he’s going to go for it. But maybe I can promise one of those messy Hollywood break-ups that would score him an interview with Barbara Walters.
5. What is the strangest thing you like to eat?
I’m a really picky eater–like REALLY. But I do eat candy corn year round, and I love my fries smothered in gravy. Mmm… gravy.
I hoped you enjoyed this interview. Now check out her books on her website or: