I’d like to love on some Indie authors today. Many of these writers are brilliant word-artists, their messages can be “edgier” than traditionally published authors (less filters), and they work hard for every sale. I often interview traditional YA authors on my blog, but now I’d like to spotlight an Indie Champion. So if you’re self-pubbed or pubbed by a small publisher (or know someone who is), send me a shout-out. I’ll buy and review the book, interview the author, and promote their work/website through my social channels. Good luck to everyone. I look forward to reading and promoting a really great book!
- To be considered you must be a self-published or published by a small publisher.
- I’d prefer to read your work as a print copy, but I’ll also consider digital copies.
- Contest begins Thursday, 4/28/2010 and ends Wednesday, 5/5/2010. Winner will be notified Friday, 5/6/2010.
Leave a comment (or email me) with the following information:
- Book Title:
- Author Name:
- Self-Published or Small Press (which one):
- Link where book can be viewed / purchased: