I received this book as an ARC, and must have done my happy dance at least twelve times while reading it. In fact, I emailed the author afterward to tell her that not only did I LOVE this book, but that I thought it would be THE Dystopian of 2012! I stand by my belief, and think when you read this baby for yourself, you’ll agree. Naturally, I had to find a way to get a copy to you, dear readers. So, behold, an interview with Author Veronica Rossi and–drumroll–a GIVEAWAY! Woot!
1) Would you rather be a watermelon or a strawberry? Why?
Watermelon, because they’re tough skin on the outside, sweet on the inside.
2) Would you rather live a month without a cell phone, or a week without a car?
Can I please live a month without a cell phone? That sounds like heaven.
3) You have the power to make one food or drink calorie-free, but still taste the same. What food or drink do you choose?
Easy. Spaghetti. I like my carbs a little too much.
4) What exotic animal would you like to have as a pet (you may assume it won’t eat you or your family)?
I have always been obsessed with elephants. I’d love to have one as a pet!
5) The government would like to add a holiday to the annual calender, and has selected you to come up with it. What is the holiday, and what does it entail?
I’d love a holiday dedicated to sleep. Like an annual Hibernate Day? I don’t think I sleep enough, but maybe I would if the federal government officially sanctioned a day. People could wear pajamas to work, to school, to the grocery store. And just nap when they want to. From this answer, you might be able to deduce that I’m currently on deadline….
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATS TO WINNER, KITTY BULLARD, AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED!