When I saw the cover for BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS, I triple swooned. And after reading the excerpt, I absolutely knew I needed to hit up Author Magnificio P.T. Michelle and ask her some tough writerly questions. So, strap in and enjoy her answers along with a GIVEAWAY!
1) Which is worse: a week without carbs, or a week without coffee?
Most DEFINITELY a week without coffee. I tried once…quitting caffeine, that is. Let’s just say that quitting caffeine and working a temp job filing carbon copies was NOT a good combination. After that awful temp job, I ditched the coffee ban idea, and I was more determined than ever to finish college. LOL!
2) What is your favorite flower?
3) If you had to eliminate one color from the color wheel, which would it be?
Puce Green. WHY do we have this as a color?
4) What is the worst word in the English language?
I um, can’t repeat it. 🙂
5) I just gave you $100. How do you spend it?
Depends. If I’m on deadline, it could sit in my pocket for a couple of months. If I’m not, I’ll go to the mall and it’ll be gone in less than 5 minutes. 🙂
WIN AN E-COPY OF THE BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS:
– Be a Little Beast (a GFC Follower)
– Leave a comment with your email address
– Contest runs 11/22 – 11/30
THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER. CONGRATS TO WINNER, TAYTE, AND A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED!