Things I learned this year at RT about your favorite authors. Enjoy!
1) My baby loves Julie Murphy.
2) Amalie Howard can create a room full of awkward with three sheets of paper.
3) Natalie Parker likes weird houses.
4) Tessa Gratton doesn’t know how she feels about weird houses.
5) Marie Lu doesn’t appreciate being treated like a stripper. Because she’s not a stripper, people. She’s famous.
6) My baby loves Kiera Cass.
7) Kristen Simmons will steal your chair.
8) Sara Raasch is from DC. And she has cool hair.
9) Brodi Ashton likes chips and salsa.
10) Diane Peterfreund likes free flashlights.
11) Brigid Kemmerer likes stealing babies.
12) Susan Dennard has a copy of Truthwitch with her everywhere she goes. But she won’t let you steal it. DID YOU HEAR THAT, BRIGID?
13) Mari Mancusi brought 2,544 bottles of wine to RT and blamed her father-in-law.
14) Lissa Price does not prefer Uber. Or cabs.
15) Martina Boone would vote for restraining orders.
16) Claudia Grey would vote against the confinement of children in prison-like rooms.
17) Becca Fitzpatrick steals signing pens.
18) Brendan Reichs steals scissors.
19) Gretchen McNeil is a great hype man.
20) Bree Despain will drink you under the table…as long as we’re talking Root beer floats.
21) My baby likes Tamara Ireland Stone.
I hope you guys enjoyed the 2015 edition of RT Author Recap! Now enter to win this stack of books! Boom!